Complaint Handling Procedure
Hudsons are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below (if you feel we have not sought to address your complaints within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter).
What will happen next?
- We will send you a written acknowledgement confirming receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the department manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff whom you dealt with. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge.
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.
Our experience working with Hudsons was excellent. From our first meeting to completion (which was unusually swift!), we had a harmonious, mutually respectful relationship. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
I have used many estate agents down the years and I have not always been impressed. Hudsons and Simon Bray in particular have been something else.They provided honest , informed advice and maintained excellent communications throughout. They found a buyer in a difficult market (from Singapore) and nurtured the buyer ensuring the sale went through even when things became difficult. They liaised outstandingly well with other professionals on both sides. I am immensely grateful.
I researched and interviewed the top five agents in our part of London to sell my flat. In that process Simon Bray and Spencer Botchin stood out from all the rest. They are both knowledgeable and experienced, especially with listings and sales in my building. Their confidence and ability to answer all my questions put me at ease in an otherwise stressful transaction. I appreciated their recommendations and their marketing approach, which was smart and proactive. We had enquiries and viewings almost immediately leading ultimately to the perfect buyer. Simon was excellent from start to finish, calm and steady. I have nothing but praise for his work. Spencer was reassuring and delightful. The whole experience of working with both of them was a pleasure.
Simon at Hudsons was fantastic and despite a challenging sales environment, was the sole reason my flat was sold. Always on hand and very responsive. Would highly recommend Hudsons and Simon Bray.
Hudson's are fantastic agents in both sales and lettings. Their team is efficient, helpful and great to deal with.