Following government advice that estate agents can return to work, Hudsons have reopened our doors as of Monday 18th May, with strict health & safety measures in place in order to protect our staff, customers and visitors.
Jon Hudson, Hudsons Founder, says "This is fantastic news for tenants, buyers, landlords and sellers. Hudsons can now get you moving again post the recent Covid-19 lockdown restrictions and the Brexit hesitancy some experienced. We are seeing a significant rise in enquiries so we know the general public are keen to move forward and fulfil their home ambitions."
Property viewings and valuations can be booked with a member of our experienced team. Viewings will initially be via a virtual online tour to enable you to create a preferred shortlist and only then, can physical viewings take place (with health & safety procedures in place). Purely virtual viewings and valuations are also still available for those who are unable or would rather not conduct a physical appointment at this time.
Our office at 24 Charlotte Street, W1 is open but we request that all visits are made by a prior appointment only by calling 020 7323 2277 or emailing [email protected] . You can also contact our staff members directly here.
To safeguard all customers and staff please see below for the measures we have set in place:
• A virtual viewing of the property must already have been undertaken by all interested parties and full contact details must have supplied.
• Our team will verify & log that all involved parties are in good health and not experiencing CV-19 symptoms (Otherwise the appointment will be rescheduled for a minimum of 14 days in advance). This includes the property owners/occupiers.
• Customers will be required to have their own PPE equipment (gloves, mask, hand sanitiser as a minimum).
• Hudsons will request the property is ventilated ahead of the appointment and internal doors left open so the customer should not need to touch anything and there is the best air flow as possible.
• For valuations we would suggest that no more than 1 owner and 1 valuer are present. Better still you are welcome to arrange for the keys to be delivered to our offices so we can visit the property and report back in the normal way.
• Our staff will adhere to the 2 metre social distancing measures wherever possible. They will be wearing a mask, gloves, hands sanitised and unfortunately will not be able to shake hands.
• Customers will be asked to sanitise their hands, have their mask in place and remove shoes upon entry to the property. We may need to minimise the visitors entering at one time dependent on the size of property, this may also depend on residents wishes.
• The visit will be as brief as possible and further discussions can be held outside at a 2 metre distance or via the phone.
Hudsons will be following strict social distancing guidelines and advice set out by the Ministry of Housing at all times and will make improvements on an ongoing basis.
Hudsons look forward to getting you moving again!