Cookies and statements
Cookies, what are they?
Cookies are created when your web browser loads the website. The website sends this information to the browser which creates a text file. Cookies are stored on your device for various periods of time, from the time the duration of your browsing session starts to several months.
When you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps us to improve your experience of the website. We can remember your settings, so you don't have to re-enter information every time you visit, keep track of your last property searches, including helping you to keep on top of new listing and we can measure use of the website so that we can see where we can improve the customer experience.
You can manage and/or delete these cookies from your device, but please be aware that this will limit the functionality that we are able to offer to you and may make your experience less straight forward.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit AboutCookies.org.
What cookies do we use?
These cookies are associated with the AddThis social sharing widget which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms.
Cookies also allow us to collect information about how the website is used. For example, we may record what pages are visited most. This data allows us to see where we could optimise the website and make it more efficient. We may also use them to optimise screen size depending on your device.
Google Analytics: _utmz, _utmt, _utmc, _utmb, _utma
Google Analytics cookies are used to distinguish users and sessions and gather usage data related to your visit to our website so we can improve our website.
This website is the property of Hudsons of 24 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 2ND. By using this website you agree that you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
Copyright and Trade Marks
The content of this website are © Hudsons. Copying or reproduction of part or all of the contents is strictly prohibited, other than in accordance with the following:
Licence to re-copy for Limited Purposes:
- You acknowledge Hudsons as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgement and the Hudsons web address (www.hudsonsproperty.com) in the copy of the material, and
- You must inform the third party that all the Terms and Conditions set out herewith apply to him/her and that he/she is bound by them.
This licence to re-copy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work, publication, or website whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of Hudsons website, including but not limited, to photographs, floorplans, property details and virtual tours ,where applicable, may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose. You may not frame this website without the express consent of Hudsons. The Hudsons logo is a trade mark registered in the name of Hudsons in the UK. Reproduction of this trade mark other than in order to view this website is prohibited.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
The Land Registry data is Crown copyright and is reproduced with the permission of Land Registry under delegated authority from the Controller of HMSO.
Hudsons takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
Hudsons makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it, including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items. Furthermore, neither Hudsons nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or gives any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free. Nothing on this website shall be regarded or taken as financial advice.
The user confirms that the terms and conditions and use of this website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any and all disputes arising therefrom shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Hudsons is committed to operating its business in a transparent and open manner consistent with our legal and regulatory obligations. We are aware that the real estate industry is a target for organised criminals seeking to launder the proceeds of criminal activity. We always seek to prevent this activity by cooperating fully with the authorities and reporting suspicious activity to National Crime Agency.
As part of this commitment we adopt a strict compliance of all applicable Anti Money Laundering rules, with specific emphasis on the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, the Money Laundering Regulations 2007, the Bribery Act 2010 and the Terrorism Act 2000.
Hudsons commitment to this policy is applicable to all our customers, including vendors, buyers, landlords and tenants. As a result we obtain and hold for a period of at least five years evidence pertaining to our customers' identity and, where appropriate, we obtain proof of ownership of property and source/ destination of funds. We will be unable to proceed with any work on behalf of our customers if we are unable to obtain this information. Customers' identity will be subject to an electronic identity check, which may also include a credit check.
For a full list of acceptable identity documents, please click here.
Hudsons is registered and supervised by HM Revenue & Customs for compliance with the Money Laundering Regulations 2007.
Hudsons is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
How we get Information about you
We may collect and process the following data about you as follows:
Information you give us:
You may give us information about you by completing forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include (but is not limited to) your name, title, date of birth, address, email address, phone number or other contact information, username, password, financial details, and the records and contents of any correspondence and communications you have with us or any feedback which you leave for us.
Information we may collect from you.
Each time you visit our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including but not limited to the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, identification number, online identifier, location data and other similar identifying information required for your devices to communicate with websites and applications on the internet;
- Information about your visit, including but not limited to the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
Information we receive from other sources.
- We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet.
- We may receive information about you if you visit any other websites which we operate or use any services which we provide.
- We are also working with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you.